Love For Ernest

A joyful kitty, a joyful poem to honor his life.
I Am Brilliant!
I Am Joy
Creator of Blue Creator of Destiny
I Am Youthing
Delivering Hope
Knowing The Best of Me
And It's only the Beginning
I walk with a spring
My Smile has bounce
I look and see you
And then I announce
There goes a living breathing Son of the Living Dog
I mean God
We are Masters of the moment
Keepers of Enrollment
We are joy we are fun we are seasons in the Son
We lift off and soar with Angels wings
Free Healthy and New
We are a wave arriving in time to greet a
First step into the ocean

We are heat and a cooling breeze
Love has overtaken Me
Wars will be played on apps on phones
Left behind are the ones to bare bones
Gone are the battles used to raise thrones
We are Increasing We Are Bequeathing
Hope to the Faithful
Love to the Hopeful
Love to the Lovely
That's You, That's You




Comments

Popular Posts