Apples


I love this image fresh from yesterday's harvest of photographs. I spent the afternoon creating some images that were mostly experimental and meant to give me a start back into more creative photography. I love the apples hanging out in my parents trees - they look like ornaments just waiting for the Christmas tree to show up. This is a particular favorite of mine, and I'll post more as the good ones come along.

My adventures have returned me to South Dakota. I'm now working at JCPenney's and start this weekend at Great Bear Ski Valley where I'll be training Saturday. I get to work outside and run the lift or do whatever they need. I'll probably be working a few mornings a week at Great Bear. It's shaping up to be a lovely winter. I've just gotten my first snowboard, and I'm looking forward to riding this winter as well. Beyond that, I'm moving to Sioux Falls temporarily and back to my old apartment, the one I last had in Sioux Falls. In March I will returnto Mesa Verde National Park for a third season. Now you're all caught up.

Life is changing and I am always pondering new opportunities. One of my latest ideas was to become a Catholic priest. So I started talking with my friend Chad, and he told me that I would probably have to become Catholic to do this, so I ruled that out. Bummer. And then he mentioned some of the other "dos and don'ts" those guys have, and I realized it's just not for me. Major bummer. But, I do like the uniform.

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm glad to hear you are going to be working at the ski resort...that will be great for you. Love the pictures, also...you've got such a great eye for capturing the beauty of nature...catch up with you soon. :)

Popular Posts