New Adventures


It's safe to say that new adventures are the best variety in life, and variety is the spice of life. I really love me some spice. The experience of having this new camera, giving me a fun way to spend an afternoon outside, is pretty much one of the best things I've done for myself in a very long time. My love for creating beautiful images has been sparked by my ability to play with this camera. My mind stays busy, my heart stays open, and my eyes stay sharp.

I spent the afternoon outside simply enjoying the beauty I found around me while looking for ways to play with it in images. And to think I actually wanted to turn this day in for a work day today. I feel so blessed to have experienced it the way I did. Now I'm recharged and ready to enjoy more work this week.

This is me feeling thankful, and glad to share it with you.

Comments

Popular Posts