Name Tag


i think i'm many things. or rather, my thoughts tell me im many things. little of it is reality, most of it a mistaken identity. some people think im a park ranger. some think im a brother and others think im a son a grandson a boy a wimp a man a hiker a writer photographer tour guide mean nice good bad spiritual religious angry happy handsome pretty ugly smart dumb wanderer boring artist thinker lover hater straight gay other failure success kortemeyer judstra scott and sad.

the real me needs no credit or recognition only acknowledgement. it doesnt need your acceptance but only mine to come through me. as if i know much about it. its impossible for the human mind to comprehend what I really am. it is for this reason i feel it to be so important to spend time on my own and letting go of all the thinking. and its not as though the human me is not any of these things but the real me needs no label.

Comments

mystkblu said…
The real you needs neither credit, recognition NOR acknowledgment. Your spiritual journey is yours alone.
Dear Mystkblu,
By acknowledgement, I mean, from me. That's it. Not from somebody else. And thank you for your comment.

Popular Posts