Simply


Trusting me to know I'm doing the right thing is the most challenging thing I have in my life these days. I love that I have the option and the opportunity to be here. Trusting that I'll know the right thing without thinking about it, that I'll KNOW, that's the pure and simple thing. And that's who we are. We don't have to try to understand God, or God in Us. We don't have to reach for anything. We simply have God with us, and that's it. Trust it. God's there. Trust it. Nothing more and nothing less. You can connect to anything you need right now. I can. I just have to remember that God is here now. In me, with me, is me.

This symbol is thought to be a journey symbol left behind by the Ancestral Puebloans. I see it as a journey symbol for the people into connection with the Oneness that's inside them. The journey is back to simplicity, to you.

Comments

Popular Posts