Heart Radio

The Great Heart Teacher KK
My emotions are a signal. The heart is a radio. When I turn on my heart radio I get a picture of what my thoughts are, conscious or not.

Prayer and meditation have allowed me to work with my friends in the unseen, to request and receive help in getting back to my heart. What that means for the receiving end is that I've been able to get more reception from my radio. I'm great-ful.

The heart is also a sender, a communicator, a tool in co-creation. What we put out into the world, we will receive. We are all creators.

What to create? How about a world where young people are safe at home, in the community, in school. They are safe to be themselves, safe to walk in the community, or ride their bikes and know that they are supported in getting where they are going.

Young people are safe in the society I see. I see it and know it is real, if only initially in my heart. There are many realities. Each one we create has the potential to be elevated to the reality we share in this life. My children are loved and respected and celebrated for their uniqueness, and so are yours. Whether they are attracted to a man, a woman, if they are a woman in a man's body, a man in a woman's body or some mix in between, they are loved and celebrated for the individuation of God that they are.

That's my world, the one I see, the one I dream, the one I create, today. Come. Join me.

Comments

Popular Posts