"Home" in Canton

I could call this, Canton, home for me. It's home to me because my parents live here. Cleveland is also home, though I lived there just 8 months. Bellville, OH, is home, and Templed Hills Camp was a wonderful home these past 5 months. Each has a special place in my heart, and always will. Of course, Corsica, SD, will always be my hometown of record. I think the place where I first swam, played baseball, and learned to ride a bike will always be home for me.

And it's good to be home with parents after 1100 miles of driving. Great trip. Saw my cousin in Des Moines, my niece, sis, and brother in law in Rock Rapids, and finally, my parents, aunt, and grandma in Canton, SD. It's good to be here, after calling my car home for the last two days.

What I realized is that I can be at home in many places. Once I find someone or something to love, it can be easy.

Comments

Popular Posts