Toward the End



Leaving. It can be the easiest or the hardest thing to do. In a few short days I am leaving Templed Hills Camp, heading for Colorado. I'll be stopping in Cleveland, then heading for good ol' South Dakota.

I have a new job in Colorado, at Mesa Verde National Park. The job is Ranger-Interpreter. I'll be giving tours, walks, talks, etc. There is so much to read and learn, I don't have time to write much. I received a whopping pile of books, brochures, etc., from the park, and now I have to get at reading them. Really get after them.

Training starts on August 4, assuming my background check went through with no problems. And I haven't been supporting any terrorist groups, so I should be good.

Comments

genkiboy said…
i hadn't realized how far behind i was on your life. colorado, eh? very cool. godspeed, brother.

Popular Posts