I Was Holding On

Holding on to the past, I have sat around wondering why "the perfect woman" slipped through my hands. And then I wondered why another one got away after I gave them both my heart. Sitting, wondering, I've realized now, has all been wishing for the past to come back. It's sort of like thinking all the good in your life has already been. No wonder I've been so stuck on them. It's a "lack" energy, and prevents me from moving forward into better things or from allowing even greater things in.

I thought putting them first in my life would ensure my happiness. Seeing how this has affected me, I now know that the only way forward is to move forward with my thinking. The women I've loved were great, and I still love them. Now, I'm going to go out and love some more. Putting Love first I can move forward. Now. It's the only place to be.

Comments

Popular Posts