Steps.

Where am I going? That seems to be part of the excitement of the coming months. I don't know where I'm going after this job, but what I will tell you is I've applied to jobs in Homer, Alaska, Custer, South Dakota, and somewhere, Massachusetts.

I had started out by saying only the Mesa Verde area, or back in SoDak, but now I'm opening it up a bit. I just decided it feels better to give myself a wider variety of options. I'm still going to be looking for jobs around here as well, but right now I'm focused on National Park, nature camp or other interpretive type jobs rather than just anything around here. That feels good, because I know what I like to do, and that is communicate about things I love to people of all ages.

And now I have the experience and means to get that done on a regular basis. I'm greatful. Next steps are continuing to apply for jobs I may like and believing in myself.

Comments

Unknown said…
If your next journey takes you to Homer, Alaska, my road trip might be a little harder than I thought! ;) Good luck and keep me posted!!!

Popular Posts