Monarchs


The place is called Monarch's Cave. The people, no doubt, were monarchs of their world. These were potters. These were masons, engineers, farmers, geneticists, elders, children. Sometimes they commuted to work, sometimes they traveled, perhaps on pilgrimages and journeyed to better lives. Their goal: being truly human and experiencing the journey. It comes up in their stories, in their religion which was life. Life as Religion.

To be sure, I got these ideas from books. The feeling I got from the books told me "right on", this is true, these people were connected. Or perhaps it's the feeling of going to these places and realizing that I am connected always to the ancients, to the One.

The visit reminded me of a family reunion, of a homecoming. It was a chance to honor those who came before and are still.

Comments

Popular Posts