Gray Day

It was said by a friend that if you live in Cleveland, Ohio, you have to love shades of gray. I normally love the gray, but today, I say no, or maybe "Nay."

It's hard to be aware of what thoughts are getting me down, but it's also very important. I really wanted to go to a football game somewhere in northern OH today, but I'm working at Fire Food and Drink tonight.

www.firefoodanddrink.com

I like working there. It's just that right now, I'm feeling sad that I need three jobs to pay the bills, and that one job is a Saturday at 4:00pm - 12:30ish job with Sunday brunch work beginning at 9:00am . The flip side of this job is that I have lots of work to do on the weekend, and that helps me stay focused on something. I like helping create the atmosphere at Fire. I feel I have an impact, even though it's bussing tables, and that's nice for me.

Working at Fire is also a lot of physical work, and that's fun for me. I like to be physically active.

Tomorrow I turn 36. Thoughts on that, maybe Monday! Gotta get some air before I'm off to el restaurante.

Comments

Popular Posts