I'm Here

When I look back at my life since I moved to Ohio, I see a roller coaster ride like few I've experienced in this life. It's been a wild, bumpy ride this past 8 1/2 months. Wild ride or not, I've become accustomed to Camp Templed Hills, and this life, since moving to Bellville just 17 days ago.

I'm enjoying my job. My co-workers and housemates are fun. I have another new friend - a California King Snake which I've held a few times and got to introduce to 15 3rd grade girls this week. Teaching is really fun for me, especially this outdoor stuff, and with fun props like a snake.

Small town life definitely has perks. People are laid back. Traffic is easy. Not as many options means not as much running around. And from what I can tell, Bellville is unique for a small Ohio town because it has All Souls Unitarian Universalist Church.

This is indeed a big adventure for me. Thanks for joining the ride. It's nice to know I have company. That's the magic of the internet. Sometimes this seems like a solo journey, but then I think about my friends and family who take time to read these ramblings and I am reminded that I'm not alone. And with the angels, friends, and family who are in the Next Life all around me, I know I can never be alone.

Comments

Popular Posts