Waiting for Clarity


This picture was taken from my humble abode at the Infirmary, Skipper Lodge, Templed Hills Camp, Durbin Road, Bellville, Ohio, USA, North America, Earth. We've had lots of beautiful clouds to enjoy lately. And plenty of rain. It's a beautiful place to be, and I'm glad I'm here for the summer.

I had a moment of clarity earlier today, and wanted to share it. When it comes to relationships or any other thing, what I want most right now, is to choose my own personal power. This all came up in a discussion just today with my friend Lisa. She and I have been dating, and are still talking. We'll probably still spend time together in the near future. But today's discussion made me realize just what my priorities are now. Having that type of clarity is beautiful. Clarity like this only comes when there has been an equal or greater level of confusion. It's like a physical tension, like a headache. Once the physical, emotional or mental reason for the headache is released, the pain is gone. Relief! Life has never been better!

That's how this moment of clarity was for me. I'm grateful to God, Lisa, and myself for this feeling of lightness and focus. Everything else seems so good right now.

Comments

Popular Posts