Kirwutsit


And so this is Christmas and one of my favorite memories from this whole holiday. Picture me and these four wild ones in front of my computer playing with Photobooth (it's a Mac thing) enjoying essentially a funhouse mirror, laughing, giggling, playing. We had a great time, and this was one of my favorites from that time.

I used this montage for the cover of my new children's book entitled Searching for Kirwutsit that I gave to my nieces and nephews. It's my fifth children's book and the third I've given to all of them. This one featured a story and photos by me. The photos included a family and travel theme from the past year.

It was a great year, full of ups and downs, pain and growth, challenges and lots of learning. More than anything it was filled with lots of love. I gave it, I received it, I felt it. This year had more tears, more fun, and more miles on my car, than any year prior. It's all in the past now. On to new life and new experiences.

I'm wishing you the best of life - all the hits. Enjoy it, "take life less seriously, for it's only life after all."

Comments

genkiboy said…
Here's to your search for Kirwutsit and a great 2009, brother.

Popular Posts