Thanks to the Women

I'm thankful for beauty today. Over the weekend I had the chance to work at JCPenney's and spent a good amount of time working in the stockroom. While you may think stockrooms are ugly places, I found comfort in the work I was doing. I was sorting clothing which had been taken out of the boxes and put on carts in random order. Much of it was women's clothing. I appreciated it because it reminded me of all the wonderful women, beautiful women, I've known. I'm an appreciator of the "feminine arts." Where would we men be without them?

Thanks Sylvia Kortemeyer, Sadie Judstra, Sadie Kortemeyer, Eli, Teresa, Liz, Linda, Alfreda, Kate, Lisa, Rose, Janine Debruin, Tania, Patty P, Phyllis, Carolyn, Lori, Judy, Joey Kortemeyer, Gladys, Georgia, Becca and any others I may be forgetting. I am forever blessed for having known you.

Comments

Popular Posts