Interesting Things


There probably haven't been that many interesting things going on in my life since the holidays ended. I have been working less, seeing family less, traveling less since November, and in general sleeping more. I've made a new friend, at least for a time. I've been reading "Loving What Is" by Byron Katie, and enjoying lots of other books, including a couple angel books, you know, where the author communicates with angels and then writes down what she gets from them.
And I've been pondering what to do next in life. Next, I will walk upstairs and get to class. It's Monday and we're in school again. I had fun driving through the snow this morning, though it had stopped coming down by the time I got to driving.
Last night I came to Sioux Falls, and right back to this very school, to play basketball with a bunch of teachers and others somehow connected to the schools. That was good. Yesterday morning I went out for a jog near Newton Hills State Park, just a short drive from my parent's house, and also snapped some photos. It was a marvelous day, with lots of fresh air and beautiful sunlight.
I hope you have an interesting day. I'm sure my day will be some interesting, some not.

Comments

Popular Posts