This Morning

Just a few thoughts before I'm off to the races here at school. Today is the first full day for a certain new #44. One thing this president will never face is boredom. I'm thinking he's got his hands full. It was fun for me to watch the swearing-in yesterday, to witness this piece of history in-the-making. We watched the inauguration events on tv in school yesterday. As if our kids didn't have enough distractions to learning, the teachers tried to teach some sort of lesson while showing the inauguration. The math teacher I work with really had his hands full yesterday, even more than usual. I still think it was worth the effort due to the moment.

This is just another moment, however, and we still all just have to live our lives today. Significance or not, I still am on my own journey, not Barack's or yours. And I have to do it now, today. Blessings.

Comments

Popular Posts