Sundown Ground Blizzard


It's a cold one out there. I'm really thankful to be in this wonderful house. My dad is currently watching The Batchellor. He continues to surprise me with the things he watches.

This is a picture of the ground blizzard that was ongoing tonight as I drove home. We had snow for a good share of the day, and still have some strong winds. With the temps getting below zero, tonight is going to be a nasty, cold night. Wind chills will be around -30F I'm guessing. When I got out of the car for 15 seconds to snap a couple photos, I found out just how nasty it could be. The cold shocked me, hitting my bare hands with needles.

I know I've said lots of things about what's important to me these days, or what's foremost in my awareness. Today I'm conscious of simply being present. When I remain present, life is here. Breathing really makes being present possible. I feel better. The present becomes something I like instead of something to fear.

Comments

Popular Posts