Appreciation

I'm thankful for good jokes. I'm thankful for my dad who finds good jokes and tells them to me. Consider this an exercise in feeling. Other things I'm thankful for:
Tacos with really fresh ingredients and that mmm spice.
Freshness
A fresh morning
The mountains and waking up surrounded by them, Overcoming fears, Basketball, the NCAA Tournament, playing sports, kids and laughter, being proud of Who I Am and Where I'm From (answer: God, both counts), Pride, JOY!, Pizza with lots of cheese and a thick crust.

Pure clean, tasty spring water! Opportunities for growth and change, realizing something about myself, being in my body fully, enjoying the process of thinking, knowing what it's like to hit a homerun, connecting with people, building better friendships.

Hot water and, even better, a hot shower. Believing in myself, learning what it's like to do so, finding others who are supportive, positive, and will help push me out of the nest. Looking forward. Everyday bodily functions (you know you love them!), family, finding humor in life, knowing life doesn't end, Knowing.

Dogs, hugs, a smile and a kind word, courage, horses, looking a horse in the eye, feeling love for trees, for fresh air, hugging a tree, eating great food, feeling good, feeling great, hiking, being present.

Amen, and in no particular order.

Comments

Popular Posts