I made it.

This is a note to let you all know that I'm here, at Mesa Verde National Park, and getting back in the flow of things. Experiencing the people and some of the place again is like nothing else - not even camp. Camp, however, is another altogether different and enjoyable experience. There are some similarities, though, and here's one: we're all showing up for the summer, excited to see the people we've been without. It's fun to experience myself from an observer perspective to see who I'm excited to see again. This is no slight to my fellow Rangers, but some of them I just don't enjoy as much as others. Now I get to see who I really do enjoy, and then choose to spend more time with them. Yes, that feels great.
Pictures of the journey are on the way. Stay tuned.
Scott

Comments

Popular Posts