Moving, Shifting

I'm in the process or rearranging my life again. This time I'm going back to a place I was before. Yet there exists within me a feeling of anxiety, a sadness, a sense of disruption. Disruption is a part of the game when moving - I'm leaving this place, not planning on ever living here again, and knowing that's a good thing. Why, then, do I feel this lump in my torso. It's a feeling that tells me I've found some resistance within, some wishing I wasn't moving.

Never did I think I would be living here this long, with my parents, in this little town. What an experience it has been. Some thought keeps telling me I shouldn't have lived here, and does not feel so good. But I recognized that thought a while ago, and acknowledge that this was a good place, a helpful place, to be for these four months. My parents were incredibly kind to let me stay. It won't be forgotten. Now I'm off again, off to some more new adventure, in a n0w-familiar place.

Doubt that creeps into my mind can simply be educated with "I did it before, I can do it again, and better." It's going to be a journey, and one I'll treasure. Looking forward, I see myself all settled in and back in the swing of Mesa Verde life. This time there'll be new responsibility, new challenge. What a life this is. What Life, what amazing Life.

Comments

Popular Posts