Nearly Complete

It's time to say Hasta Luego to my dear Mesa Verde, at least for a while. Life is exciting, right now, and I have open possibilities as to where I'm going next, beyond my trip to Dakota. I have some "quite possible" work and some that I'm just hoping to hear about. Beyond that, I believe I could get back with old jobs in Sioux Falls, if need be. Whatever the case, I've got adventure ahead, and I'm excited.

Travel in the fall is so great. I love the changes, I love the weather, I love wearing a cozy hoody and blue jeans and knowing all is right in the world, and finding some place to be out in the nature, in the mountains, on the plains, and I love ramble on sentences with too many, commas, and too little structure to make sense of what this thing is really saying, but isn't it great that there are all these worlds out there and we get to explore them, like the mountains, or your backyard and our imaginations that give so much pleasure and immense vast possibilities and beyond hope to knowing what is there and goodness that could be placed in the infinite by you or me.

Comments

CB said…
You must be almost there by now...Did you get caught in the storm that went through that area?
Hope all is well. (dispatch)
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts