Attitude Reminder

I miss my little friends when I work all day.
Work. It seems it's all I did for the last three days. Definitely had some sleep in there, too. (Just not while AT work!) And we had snow. Which, much to my chagrin, I did not get to play in as I would have liked. Tonight, I did walk in the virgin snow in the park behind my workplace. We are on the Beadle Greenway along the bike trail near downtown Sioux Falls. I walked many blocks in fresh, four-inch snow in the dark, cloud veiled twilight.

It was a heavenly feeling. I love snow. It scares me some times, thrills me at others. When I get to walk in it for fun, it's peace-inducing. Realistically, I may sometimes have a worse opinion of walking in snow, like when I'm cold and working in it. When I worked at Great Bear Ski Park on the lifts, sometimes the snow became part of my excuse to have a poor outlook. But mostly I love it.


Working or playing, I always have the opportunity to choose a positive thought about whatever I'm doing. I still can feel first, then choose how I will respond. Seems like the feeling part gets lost with me most. The tricky part in this is being aware. Once I'm aware, then I can "have" the feeling, which includes acceptance and non-judgement of that same feeling.

And having a feeling, a.k.a. being aware, allows choosing,  creating and co-creating the World with the Oneness that is all of God. And then we experience our Divinity.

Comments

Popular Posts