Announcing!

A new job. I will be a camp counselor for Nature's Classroom at either Pilgrim Hills or Templed Hills Camp. The camps are owned and operated by the United Church of Christ, Ohio Conference. Nature's Classroom seems like a dream come true for me.

The job I'm taking is a three month position, with children coming in from March 3 through June 3. I have weekends off, get to spend time in a beautiful setting, and am really excited about the place. I feel blessed and ready to jump into this. I have gone through some sadness and fear over certain issues but am currently feeling really excited.

Nature's Classroom - Ohio, on the Web - click here

PS - I can see, based on the class lists, that I'm going to be learning as much as the students who come to the camp! Yippee!

Comments

Popular Posts