Dating for Life/Other Thoughts

I've decided to spend the rest of my life dating! It's much easier, more fun, and cheaper. I get the fun of dating and none of the hassles of kids, etc. Okay, so I'm joking. I am going to date a while, and take a while to simply date and not feel like I'm locking into one particular relationship. Besides, I still don't know where I'm going to end up for the Summer or Fall. I guess that sort of makes it more desirable to date around a bit. But that didn't stop me when I started dating Kate!

One thing I noticed, and probably have commented on recently, but will again, is that I really like Cleveland. What seems best to me is to live a little distance away from the city and get in to town when I want, like for the symphony, or the art museum, or, of course, baseball!

And speaking of sports, this Sunday, I'm going to a sporting event. Look for that post about mid day central time, this Sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts