The Week Before Camp

I'm getting some nervous excitement going on these days. It's fun, because I'm in a place where this kind of change is not bothering me as much as it would have a little while back. But, I've still gone back and forth with my thinking about this job, this move. I've felt some sadness about moving, but that's to be expected. I've had a fun time here in Cleveland. It hasn't always been easy, but then what is always easy? Learning situations are part of the fun of life, because they give new perspective to my journey.

Moving has made me realize that I really do like Cleveland, generally. There are many things I didn't get to do while living here. I imagine I could live here again and be quite happy. Big apartments are not my style. Dog sitting in Moreland Hills helped me recall how nice dark and quiet surroundings are for sleep. I prefer a quiet country setting, or a house in a nice neighborhood. Living in the country, with lots of trees and hills and a creek nearby would be wonderful.

So, yes, mixed feelings today. I leave for camp on Sunday and move out sometime before then. I am paying for the apartment til someone else comes in and takes over the rent. It shouldn't take long to find the right person. I will miss this place, and love the next.

Comments

Popular Posts