Good Monday

Weekends are an opportunity to rest up. I work about 60 hours a week. I am glad to have had the weekend. In a couple weeks I'm planning on getting up to Cleveland to get fully moved out of my old apartment. It just so happens that the Indians are playing the Yankees that weekend...mmm, wonder what I'll be up to? Weekends...not just for resting I guess. I did have a very enjoyable and restful weekend this past one. I went to Barnes and Noble for a while and relaxed, with a mocha, and checked out some new books along the lines of "how cool the universe is and we're just figuring it out" type stuff. That's always good. I also spent some time with sadness. I'm still dealing with it after these many months - "it" being my departed relationship. It's still hanging around with me. I've been told that heartache can last a long time. I bless it now. It's part of the Ohio experience. Time for breakfast. Have a great day.

Scott

Comments

Popular Posts