Bubbles Class

This week at camp, I taught a class called bubbles. It was very fun. And the kids loved it. Here's a camper putting himself in a bubble. He was really creative, and excited to play with the bubbles - so much so that he stayed after class for half an hour just to play. He could have done a performance arts show.

This was our second full week with two groups. It was a blast, and it reminded me of how tired I used to get on Sundays after my full weeks and busy weekends in Cleveland. But, I love it. I love being tired after these weeks, because I put my energy into something I really care about - kids. It's like putting my energy into the future. It will yield rewards now and later, for me, them, and everyone they end up encouraging throughout their lives.

I love my job.

Comments

Popular Posts