Winter From My Roof

I was on the roof yesterday at sunset. I guess it was time to set some sort of marker in my life. I was feeling a need to pray and commit to me that I would follow through with some things. Something I often do when committing to something is go outside and face the sun, and pray. It was a beautiful sunset yesterday, and cold. One thing I committed to was this fast and cleanse. I just started the Lemon Cleanse yesterday afternoon, to clean out my innards. I've committed to do this four days at least, and then I'll see if I want to do it more. But for now, four days is a great start. Check out info on the cleanse at:
http://www.falconblanco.com/health/cleansing/lemoncleanse.htm

The other things I've committed to I'll keep to myself until I do them, then you will see. You will see! Check back for further updates!

Comments

Popular Posts