Hello, Dog, Are You There?


This is Jesse, my friend Teresa's dog. He's a real sweet dog. I loved him the moment I set eyes on him. I see God in Jesse. Which leads me to my next thought.

I've decided to pray more again. I've been praying, realizing that I can contact the Creator, God, in my heart and I feel at peace. That's why I talk to that part of Myself which is my connection, cell phone-like, to God, It. It is Everything and Nothing. It's just easier to use It when writing about the Ultimate. I'm part of the Ultimate, and It Is all of Me. But the phone is in my heart-center, to the best of my experience. "Hello, It? This is Scott." I love It. The way I see It, we each have our instruction booklet available by feeling in our heart center for It. It Is the truth for you or me at the time. It Is our knowledge of who we are and what is best for us. Call It our User's Manual for the Ultimate.

Comments

Unknown said…
Sweet! He truly is an angel, isn't he? We were both glad to have you visit with us. Love ya,
T
Yes. An angel indeed. It was really good to see you both.
S

Popular Posts