The Pond at Tri-C/Grateful

This is the little pond out front of the Cuyahoga Community College, known as Tri-C. It's the county's community college. I'm only eligible to take a partial schedule right now, due to having lived here for only 3.5 months. But, I'm looking at it, nonetheless. I want to do....drum roll please....web design. I already have some experience, but would love to get some more experience with graphic design and webdesign programs. My dream is to be a part of the next and next and next evolutions of the internet and what the web can be. Advanced technology with more beauty, more art, more joy, more ME!

I feel a real sense of gratitude today. There have been recent days, even this morning, that I have been frustrated with my place in life. But now I feel good. What seems obvious to me now is that I had gotten all my life dreams tied into one way of being, with one person, and then when that way was denied me, I felt like I lost those dreams. What I feel today is the hope of having those dreams, and more, and not having to have them in just that one way, or in a certain relationship.

Today, the word is Grateful. The feeling is joy. The hope is of my future. The realization is that I am creating life the way I want it.

Comments

Popular Posts