The Rapid

Life on Shaker Square. This is the Rapid, the train I took to many Indians games. I love me some baseball! Most of the Indians games I went to I would hop on the train. Just so happens to be a train stop straight out my front door! It's $3.50 round trip. I would usually buy a $7.00 ticket and stand on the railing, lower level, in left field for the best view a $7.00 ticket can buy.

The train takes you right to Public Square Station, which is really cool, because it is situated in the bottom floor of Tower City, a mall, hotel and entertainment complex. From there it's only a few blocks to the Q (where the NBA's Cavaliers play), the Indians at Jacobs Field, or just up the stairs to historic and revitalized downtown Cle OH. Take the Rapid a little farther and it gets you to the waterfront and the Cleveland Browns Stadium, Great Lakes Science Center and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Cleveland's Regional Transit Authority was recently voted best public transit system by some organization that does that sort of thing.

Comments

Popular Posts